About Our Parish:
Holy Apostles Orthodox Christian Church is a mission parish that started in August 2012. We hope to spread the love of God throughout the community and ask that you join us.
Holy Apostles Orthodox Christian Church of Cheyenne, is a community called by the love of Christ, serving as a catalyst to spread Orthodox Christianity throughout Southeast Wyoming by sharing the teachings of our faith with the broader community, embracing the gifts of all persons, and enhancing the spiritual growth of all our members.
We strive to achieve our mission by:
- Establishing an attitude of Christian fellowship, concern, and love within the parish.
- Educating and strengthening each member’s knowledge of Church history, the teaching of Holy Scripture, and Tradition.
- Encouraging members to be active sacramental members of the parish, who demonstrate care for their own spiritual well being, and commit themselves to strengthening their personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Developing a better understanding of stewardship and an appreciation of the sacrificial giving of time, talents and treasure to the Church and those in need.
- Motivating each other to embrace Christ’s call to reach out and introduce others to faith, while providing a welcoming atmosphere and educational materials to all who inquire about Orthodox Christianity.
Click on the pictures below to see our journey!
[lightbox link=”http://holyapostlescheyenne.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Screen-Shot-2014-10-14-at-11.10.35-AM.jpg” thumb=”http://holyapostlescheyenne.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Screen-Shot-2014-10-14-at-11.10.35-AM-1024×247.jpg” width=”1024″ align=”none” title=”Holy Apostles History ” frame=”true” icon=”image” caption=””]
[lightbox link=”http://holyapostlescheyenne.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Screen-Shot-2014-10-14-at-11.37.36-AM.png” thumb=”http://holyapostlescheyenne.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Screen-Shot-2014-10-14-at-11.37.36-AM-282×300.png” width=”282″ align=”none” title=”Holy Apostles History ” frame=”true” icon=”image” caption=””]